15 Jul Custom Yard Signs Are Trending
Custom Yard Signs for Any Occasion
With more people staying home and limiting their activities to social distancing practices, yard signs are becoming an increasingly popular way to make a statement or communicate important information. If you’d like to join the trend, here are some practical uses for custom yard signs.
What Are Some Current Uses for Custom Yard Signs?
- Safety Signs – Business owners now have a need for signs that remind patrons to practice social distancing. Also, children in your neighborhood are spending more time outside these days so another possible design would be a sign that reminds drivers to slow down.
- Graduations – A yard sign congratulating a high school or college graduate is a great way to advertise their accomplishment. Those participating in drive-by celebrations can admire the signage as they recognize the proud grad.
- Birthdays – Especially when in-person celebrations are scaled back, a large birthday card on the front lawn can make someone’s day extra-special.
- Sports Teams – As the country slowly reopens, sports teams are prepping for the upcoming season. Customers can show their support with a custom yard sign with the team’s logo or mascot.
- Real Estate/Business Promotions – Real estate developers and agents can order a professionally-designed yard sign showing prospective buyers that a property is on the market. For those who want to advance their brand or promote a new product, make an impression on the target audience with a unique “business billboard.”
- Seasonal Signage – Yard signs are an eye-catching way to post seasonal messages and commemorate favorite holidays.
- Activism – With all of the movements happening, many slogans are becoming part of our vernacular. Encourage your customers to post their mantra on a custom-printed yard sign.
- Politics – Elections are an important way for citizens to take part in their government or local committees. Yard signs in support of candidates or parties are a great solution.
Yard Sign Specs
JONDO’s custom-made signs are suitable for indoor or outdoor use. For outdoor use, our signs are waterproof, stain-resistant, and equipped with UV inhibitors to minimize fading. Rigid signs are 0.16″ (4mm (0.16 inches)) fluted polypropylene with a 100% galvanized aluminum H-stake stand. Fully-recyclable, our signs come with a smooth white finish, printed with UL-certified Greenguard Gold Ink. All sign materials are made in the USA. Contact us to learn more about our custom yard signs and other personalized products.