15 Jul Custom Yard Signs Are Trending
With more people staying home and limiting their activities to social distancing practices, yard signs are becoming an increasingly popular way to make a statement or communicate important information. If you’d like to join the trend, here are some practical uses for custom yard signs.
What Are Some Current Uses for Custom Yard Signs?
- Safety Signs – Business owners now have a need for signs that remind patrons to practice social distancing. Also, children in your neighborhood are spending more time outside these days so another possible design would be a sign that reminds drivers to slow down.
- Graduations – A yard sign congratulating a high school or college graduate is a great way to advertise their accomplishment. Those participating in drive-by celebrations can admire the signage as they recognize the proud grad.
- Birthdays – Especially when in-person celebrations are scaled back, a large birthday card on the front lawn can make someone’s day extra-special.
- Sports Teams – As the country slowly reopens, sports teams are prepping for the upcoming season. Customers can show their support with a custom yard sign with the team’s logo or mascot.
- Real Estate/Business Promotions – Real estate developers and agents can order a professionally-designed yard sign showing prospective buyers that a property is on the market. For those who want to advance their brand or promote a new product, make an impression on the target audience with a unique “business billboard.”
- Seasonal Signage – Yard signs are an eye-catching way to post seasonal messages and commemorate favorite holidays.
- Activism – With all of the movements happening, many slogans are becoming part of our vernacular. Encourage your customers to post their mantra on a custom-printed yard sign.
- Politics – Elections are an important way for citizens to take part in their government or local committees. Yard signs in support of candidates or parties are a great solution.
Yard Sign Specs
JONDO’s custom-made signs are suitable for indoor or outdoor use. For outdoor use, our signs are waterproof, stain-resistant, and equipped with UV inhibitors to minimize fading. Rigid signs are 0.16″ (4mm (0.16 inches)) fluted polypropylene with a 100% galvanized aluminum H-stake stand. Fully-recyclable, our signs come with a smooth white finish, printed with UL-certified Greenguard Gold Ink. All sign materials are made in the USA. Contact us to learn more about our custom yard signs and other personalized products.